The 7th edition of BuildTech Asia is the region’s leading trade show for the building and construction industry that addresses the challenges of building and construction across different vertical industries such as Construction Machinery & Equipment, Productive Technologies, Building Materials & Architechtural Solutions and Quality Finishes.
Organised by Sphere Exhibits and hosted by the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore (BCA), BuildTech Asia 2017 aims to help companies in their development and growth process as they cope with the demands of an evolving industry facing a tightening of foreign workers supply and a constant elevation of acceptable standards. Dedicated to make a difference to the future of the industry, this 3-day trade event provides a platform for business professionals to showcase, share, learn and succeed in the regional built sector.
This year, FINALCAD will be participating in this event with our Singapore Partner, Innocom Technologies Pte Ltd, leveraging on each other's expertises.
Why you should Drop by our booth?
At this event, visit FINALCAD at our booth K14 and learn:
- What happens if companies don't start to digitise their construction process?
- Do construstion companies have capabilities to mitigate risks, avoid business disruptions and ensure business continuity while undergoing digitalisation?
- What it means for to go lean: Reducing wastage while increasing productivity sustainability
- Intergrating BIM onsite - Are you aware of the obstacles and challenges faced?
- Strategies that construction companies have deployed to ensure successful continuity between design, construction and facility management
- Decide for yourself if you prefer bulky paperwork or a light weight mobile tool
- Try the app yourself
- Date: 24 to 26 October, 2017. (Tuesday to Thursday)
- Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Singapore EXPO Hall 3 & MAX Atria ( 1 Expo Dr, Singapore 486150)
- Booth: K14
- Dress code: Smart casual