Paris, February 4th 2015 - FINALCAD strongly accelerates construction’s digital revolution. Since its creation in 2011, FINALCAD has never stopped convincing more and more construction companies, pushing the digital revolution in their field. 2014 has been a year of development, achievements and significant projects.
A range of new offers to address more and more needs:
The Group has launched new offers this year, which meet the construction worker’s expectations:
- The structural work quality controls: easing and optimising quality control from the shell stage of projects, the solution goes from a sampling to a systematic approach of controls. This unique offer strenghtens FINALCAD’s leading position.
- Quality controls for internal works stage of projects. All controls are pre-loaded and attached with an unique QR Code technology.
- Specific Health & Safety, Environment module.
- Defect Management Module for managing all trades until handover and completion of projects.
- Creation of Defect Liability Period offer allowing a smooth transition between all partners such as developers, buyers, contractors and investors.
- A multi-project monitoring solution for global construction and property management.
FINALCAD’s new offers cover the entire lifecycle of projects from the design stage until the full completion of projects and beyond with the defect liability period and the FM stage.
Entry of a private investor, a turning point for the Group’s internal structuring
FINALCAD raises €2.1 million with the purpose of bringing the business to another level. Knowing a great success in 2014, FINALCAD has doubled its 2013 turnover. 2014 is also the year of the arrival of FINALCAD’s first investor, Serena Capital. These funds has enabled the Group to enlarge its range of offers pursuing its development and its internal organisation,by tripling its staff. The team involves now 50 employees and growing with new recruitments for 2015. Strategically, FINALCAD has also pursued its global expansion by winning major projects internationally recognised and supported by the opening of two offices, in London and Singapore.
A success story.
The always growing demand in innovative tools within the construction industry reinforce the FINALCAD strategy to provide innovative services for site process optimisation. As a result, in 2014, the organisation has been handling:
- over 5 million of sq meters (about 50 million square feet),
- over 3,500 projects
- in 25 countries,
- with more than 50,000 users
- twice the volume managed in 2013.
FINALCAD has closed global framework agreements with Bouygues Construction and Demathieu & Bard, among others. Selected on new prestigious projects, FINALCAD goes beyond expectations regarding technical, complexity and size of those projects such as:
- Civilisations and Wine City in Bordeaux.
- Stadiums: Singapore Sports Hub, new stadium for Bordeaux, Le stade des lumières in Lyon, renovation of the Parc des Princes and the Palais Omnisport Paris Bercy.
- Residences: 26th storeys in London and high end refurbishments.
- Hospitals: Montbéliard, Chambéry and Changi Hospital.
- International: Convention Center in Turkmenistan and housing in Kuala Lumpur.
- Luxury Hotels: Mélia Tower in La Défense-Paris, Carlton Hotel in Singapore.
Well-recognised as an innovative company, FINALCAD has won several awards over the year such as the public prize from Syntec/Ernst&Young (selected among 250 companies) and the “Pass French Tech” (via Cap Digital Fast Track program). Those awards reinforce supports to innovative organisations: BPI France, Coface, UBI France, INPI, AFPC, AFIC, DGE. The “PASS French Tech” allows companies to improve visibility providing customised solutions while supporting and advicing them in developing new offers and financing projects.
High expectations for 2015:
Moving forward, FINALCAD has set up ambitious objectives for 2015:
- doubling the turnover
- managing major BIM projects, in construction phases
- improving new construction processes
- launching the Android version in the first semester of 2015.