For the third year in a row, FINALCAD is taking part in BIM World, an unmissable rendezvous for BIM in Europe. Discover our program for a deep dive experience of the digital transformation of construction, and get inspired to change the way you build. Claim your FREE entry now!
The 2018 edition of BIM World will take place on March 28 and 29, at Espace Grande Arche in Paris La Défense. This year exceptionally, BIM World will be held along with the buildingSMART International Summit (March 26-29) supported by FINALCAD.
Discover our program of conferences, workshops and demonstrations to experience a deep dive into the digital transformation of construction:
- Antoine Favreau, CTO Innovation, will present the latest advances in AI for construction in the conference "Artificial Intelligence: how to move from dynamic models to intelligent models", March 28 at 9am in room Niemeyer;
- Didier Fleury, Chief Operations Officer (COO), will speak in the conference "Manage and lead construction sites in the digital age" to share the feedback of experiences of precursors sites in France and internationally, March 28 at 4:30pm in room Baltard;
- As a follow-up to the previous conference, the FINALCAD workshop will be animated by Aurélien Blaha (Marketing Director) and Thomas Sales (Product Marketing Manager) on March 28 at 5:30pm in room Haussmann, for a deep dive into BIM for construction and the many possibilities offered by FINALCAD, in particular the brand new module for site progress of structural works;
- FINALCAD's clients in conferences will complete the feedback of experiences through exceptional BIM projects;
- Throughout the day, pay us a visit on booth 421 and experience the digital transformation of construction for yourself;
- And many other surprises!
We look forward to seeing you on stand 421 or one of our interventions. Not registered yet? Get our FREE entry with the code EXHC71 (personal access to the exhibition for 2 days, worth €75). Register now!