Construction projects are increasingly incorporating systems of digital sensors, intelligent machines, mobile devices, and new software applications that integrates with BIM. Nowadays with technological advancement, real-time collection of data increases productivity by improving the flow of information between the various project stakeholders.Information usually shared once a week, on paper, is now done in real time. See how contractors achieve significant business transformation by speeding up performance, improving quality yet reducing operating costs.
FINALCAD would like to invite you to our "Bringing Technology Onto The Field" workshop
Why do you need to attend?
At this half day event, FINALCAD would like to share our expertise on:
- What it means to go lean: reducing wastage while increasing productivity sustainability
Keeping it mobile and having the right tools for your business
- Complimenting Top Notch Hardware with state of the art software
- Hear from market leaders how they digitize their project management process
Learn how to systematically capture defects and increase quality controls
Manage quality during architect MEP works
Better manage project progress by understanding progress and shortfalls
Manage and monitor health hazards
Taking CONQUES on mobile productivity
Increase overall quality of construction and increase subcontractor productivity
Create better customer satisfaction with smart snag and management
- Learn how to save money when you invest inFINALCAD, thanks to BCA's PIP grant
- Stand a chance to win exiting prizes!
- Date: 5th May 2017, Friday
- Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Location: Center for Lean and Virtual Construction (BIM Studio), 2nd storey, Block A - ZEB, BCA Academy, 200 Braddell Road S'pore 579700
- Dress code: Smart casual
- Tea break and lunch provided
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, QA/QC, Site Engineers, BIM Managers, Directors, Contractors, Sub-contractors