In this age of digitalisation, construction projects are increasingly incorporating systems of digital sensors, intelligent machines, mobile devices, and new software applications that integrates with BIM.
About the session
How do market leaders consistently deliver new projects and while others are lagging behind? Your business can't move forward if it is always stuck in the same place. You are still stuck with the same dinosaur technology since the beginning of the construction industry - tons of paperwork, messy coordination, misplaced communication & outdated processes that often result in costs and time wastage. Thankfully, it is possible to break out of this cycle of mediocrity.
See how market leaders took advantage of a single platform and achieved significant business transformation by speeding up performance, improving quality yet reducing operating costs!
Why do you need to attend?
At this half day event, Finalcad would like to share our expertise on:
- How to reduce wastage wastage while increasing productivity sustainability
- Keeping it mobile and having the right tools for your business IOS in business
- Hear from market leaders how they digitize their project management process
- Learn how to systematically capture defects and increase quality control. Manage quality during architect MEP works. Better manage project progress by understanding progress and shortfalls. Manage and monitor health hazards. Taking CONQUES on mobile productivity. Increase overall quality of construction and increase subcontractor productivity. Learn how to save money when you invest in Finalcad, thanks to BCA's PIP grant. Stand a chance to win exiting prizes!
- Date: 8th September 2017, Friday
- Time: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Location: Center for Lean and Virtual Construction (BIM Studio), 2nd storey, Block A - ZEB, BCA Academy, 200 Braddell Road S'pore 579700
- Dress code: Smart casual
- Tea break and lunch provided
Who should attend?
- Project Managers, QA/QC, Site Engineers, BIM Managers, Directors, Contractors, Sub-contractors