The Philippines construction industry is expected to continue to grow over the forecast period (2017-2021).The rate of construction growth in the Philippines will also remain relatively high until 2020, with greater focus on infrastructure improvement and continued expansion of residential and commercial buildings. But do local construction companies have the right tools to help them meet this huge demand?
Why did Finalcad planned this?
“President Duterte’s plan to spend more than $7 trillion in infrastructure projects between 2016 and 2022 will provide strong support to the local construction industry." Sure, there is strong demand in the market and the local government is pushing this as one of his top prioritries, but do local construction stakeholders know that there are existing solution providers in Philippines?
Finalcad's ongoing mission is to help our clients to digitise their construction processes, and we are consistently working with prospects and clients alike to better understand their business needs. Finalcad believes that a-one-size-fits-all solution no longer works in our era. The market is getting complex, challenges faced as well as clients expectations are also getting more complex. Clients expect tailor-made solutions available to them swiftly. We need to directly address our client's painpoints. Henceforth, the first step is to find out exactly what they need.
What to expect for attendees?
At this half day session, Finalcad experts will share our insights on:
- Why Finalcad came out with this innovative solution?
- Why digitalisation is important?
- Are local construction companies ready to up their game?
- Obstacles & challenges faced with BIM onsite.
- How we help other companies mitigate risks, avoid business disruptions and ensure business continuity while undergoing digitalisation?
- What it means for to go lean: Reducing wastage while increasing productivity sustainability?
- Hands on Demo But don't take our word for it
But don't take our word for it
Experience the difference yourself! This innovative construction app empowers users to carry out quality control checks and capturing defects with ease, but the ease of getting around these documents is equally important as well.
- Date: 29 June 2017, Thursday
- Time: 9.30am to 13:00pm
- Venue: Holiday Inn, Suites Makati (Glorietta Mall, Palm Drive, Ayala Center, Makati, 1224) 5th Floor, Abaca room
- Dress code: Smart casual
See you at the seminar!
In the meantime, if you like to find out more how we can help address your business challenges, please click below to receive our whitepaper: